The Stylist Behind the Shears
New to my blog? Trying to figure out who the gal behind the blog is?
Allow me to introduce myself: I’m Natalie, and today we’re getting to what’s behind the #TheShearTruth (aka, me).
- I am from Yakima, WA ,and I’ve been in Seattle for almost 10 years, all of which I’ve been doing hair!
- I have a beautiful fur baby (see photo!). Her name is Cali, but I call her Calzone, Large Marge, BooCali. She is my HEART.
- I just started skateboarding! (don’t worry, I wear wrist guards)
- I LOVE getting to know my clients, I’m all for over sharing! (gimme the dirt)
- I love pizza and french fries
- I love singing (I hardly shut up)
- I LOVE when my clients over share!
- One time I thought I won the McDonald's monopoly :| NOT EMBARRASSING...
Now that we’re BFFs, I’d love to play with your hair! Come visit me. Also, feel free to share a little about YOU!